Stop hiding your smile!
If your missing one or more teeth it can not only look bad but it can also cause your remaining teeth to shift, chip, wear and even come loose. Replacing missing teeth with Dental Implants from Advances in Dentistry is the most natural way to get your teeth back. Plus, you never have to worry about a cavity again. Our Dental Implant System is much easier, quicker and affordable than most people ever imagined.
How to turn your loose dentures into a non-stop, tight fitting, chewing machine in only 1 appointment!
Imagine being able to bite into a thick juicy steak or some delicious buttery corn-on-the cob! Stop being embarrassed at restaurants or when eating with friends. Start being able to order whatever you want to eat knowing that your dentures will stay put!
- Am I unhappy with my denture?
- Is my denture loose?
- Does my denture cause me pain?
- Are there foods that I miss?
- Am I tired of loose dentures or being dependent on denture creams?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then we want to help you. Because, you see, after treating thousands of people like you over the past 20 years we’ve developed The Premier Elite System. This system allows our patients to:
- Enjoy eating delicious foods again! Steak, apples, and nuts are back on the menu.
- Throw away their tubes of denture goop! Saving money and avoiding dangerous chemicals.
- Smile, talk and eat with confidence while knowing their dentures will stay put!
This system we developed flat-out works and that’s why we offer a 100% money back guarantee if your dentures are not tighter and more secure than before!
Why keep living in discomfort and misery? You have nothing to lose and so much to gain.
Watch This Video
and Say Goodbye to Loose Dentures
I had implants and everything went great. This is the best place ever for dental work! Everyone is friendly and professional. It almost makes you want to get dental work done!
- Sleep Dentistry
- Relax. While you're asleep we can take care of years of dental work in one appointment.
- Achieve the smile of your dreams and look years younger with our various cosmetic options, such as Veneers, Clear Braces, Whitening, and Smile Makeovers.
- Straighten your teeth with minimal interference on your lifestyle, while making a significant positive impact on how you look and feel about yourself.
- General Dentistry
- Practice preventative care with dental checkups and cleanings every six months, which will allow us to find and correct problems like gum disease, tooth decay, bad breath, and tooth damage.